FINANCIAL AID RATE100%
STUDENT TEACHER RATIO14:1
DEGREE OFFERED ONLINE14
FINANCIAL AID AWARD AVG.$19,330
Average Grants + Scholarship Aid Awarded to Undergraduate Students
Percent of Full-Time Undergraduates Receiving Financial Aid
Percent of Students Paying In-State Tuition vs Out-of-State Tuition
College Video Tour
45 S National Ave, Fond Du Lac, WI
Marquette University is a nonprofit private institution located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and provides a large number of program options for students. The school maintains a Roman Catholic affiliation, which is evident in the role it plays in program curriculums and daily life at the school. Approximately 12,000 students are enrolled per year at Marquette University.
Students can pick from several areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Legal Professions And Studies
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Health And Clinical Professions
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, transcripts, and test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions officials. The most common test scores among students accepted to this school are between 24 to 29 on the ACT, or 1570 to 1910 on the SAT exam. This school has an acceptance rate of around 57 percent of which only 16 percent decided to enroll. More information from the admissions office can be found here.
The cost of tuition is nearly $35,000 for the year. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and therefore students should visit the school's net price calculator to identify their cost of attendance. Housing is available for students and costs approximately $7,400 for the year. Financial aid may be offered to students that meet the required requirements.
The mascot for Marquette University is the "Golden Eagles", and they participate in intercollegiate sports through oversight by the NCAA. Sports available may include but not limited to:
- Basketball (NCAA Division I-AAA)
- Track & Field (NCAA Division I-AAA)
- Golf (NCAA Division I-AAA)
- Soccer (NCAA Division I-AAA)
Students who would like to see more about this school may check out their website at http://www.marquette.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may provide a better idea of the students Marquette University accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Marquette University is around 12,000 students. The student body is made up of 73% undergraduate students and 19% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $43,000-$52,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- Part time students pay in the range of $1,100 to $1,300 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$21,873|
|Receiving Student Loans||51%||$8,642|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Marquette University may offer services like:
- Online course work available
- Night and weekend classes available
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
- Day care for children
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.) Program
- Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.) Program
- Law Program
- Nurse Midwifery Education Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) Program
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Program
- Periodontics Program
- Prosthodontics Program
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
- Theatre Program
Marquette University is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division I without football classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Basketball (Big East Conference)
- Track and Field (Big East Conference)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Marquette University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Marquette University.
- Milwaukee School of Engineering in Milwaukee, WI (1.0 miles away)
- Alverno College in Greenfield, WI (4 miles away)
- Wisconsin Lutheran College in La Crosse, WI (5 miles away)
- Mount Mary College in Fond du Lac, WI (6 miles away)
- Cardinal Stritch University in Janesville, WI (7 miles away)
Also, you can compare schools by looking through our list of colleges & universities: